Happy New Year all!
In 2016 I completed my first Half Marathons and Olympic Distance Tri and 2017 I am aiming to complete some more major milestones with a Half Ironman. The races I will be doing will all be in the New York Area
- Central Park Duathlon – Sunday April 2nd, a fun 2 mile run, 12 mile bike, 2 mile run
- Brooklyn Half Marathon – Saturday May 20th, unfortunately I did not get my entry to the New York City half marathon so I will do this race again.
- Eagleman 70.3 – Sunday June 11th, the big goal for this year completing my first half ironman.
- New York City Triathlon – Sunday 16th July, the iconic New York city tri Olympic distance
- Jersey City Triathlon – Sunday 20th August, Local race offering sprint and Olympic distances, I will do the sprint to change things up a little.
- Westchester Triathlon – Sunday 24th September, great community triathlon through the scenic Westchester countryside.
I am slightly apprehensive of going into Eagleman without any warmup races, there is a triathlon (Harryman Tri) a few weekends prior but the cost can’t be justified at the minute. I will most likely get together with a few people and do my own warmup race.